Timothy International Program
TIP (Timothy International Program) 參與
Timothy Christian School offers an excellent international program welcoming students from many different countries. The international student shares the classroom experience together with American students to achieve their highest potential.
Timothy International Program (TIP) provides many benefits for the international student (grades 6-12). Students will have opportunities to:
- Learn in a rigorous academic environment
- Reside with an American Christian host family during the school year
- Attend social, cultural, and school-related gatherings
- Participate in highly-competitive, school-sponsored athletic teams
- Become immersed in an English-speaking environment
- Develop friendship and build life-long relationships with classmates and teachers
- Prepare for entry into a top American college or university
Step 1 Application
- Please be sure to choose the International Application from the drop down menu once you create an account.
- Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to print your submitted application and track your admissions process.
- A non-refundable fee of $105 must be submitted with each International application.
- If you are unable to apply online, you may click HERE to download the application.
Step 2 Family Interview
Upon review of your application, students will be contacted to schedule an interview via SKYPE.
To request more information, please contact the Director of Advancement: Mrs. Lisa Dyer or call 732-841-6303 . Current International Students, please click here for Flywire by Peer Transfer to make payments. To read this page in Chinese click here. Learn more about our Winter Camp here.