Apply To TCS
Timothy Christian School offers an excellent Christ-centered education. Our students are challenged academically by providing a rigorous academic program aimed to increase knowledge and develop a world-view based on God’s word. We strive to meet the learning needs of all of our students through a rich curriculum and diverse teaching techniques.
We are pleased that you are considering Timothy Christian School as an educational choice for your child. Please use the information below to proceed with the application process.
Step 1: Application
How To Apply
- to begin your Admissions process.
- Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. Your application information will be saved and you will have the flexibility to log in and out.
- After submission, you will be able to print your submitted application and track your admissions process.
- A non-refundable fee of $95 must be submitted with each Domestic application and a non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each International application. The Domestic application fee increases to $150 after June 30.
When To Apply
- Early Decision Enrollment October 1 – December 31
- Open Enrollment January 1 – June 30
- Special Consideration Applications July 1 – September 15
- Mid Year Transfers – During the School Year
To be considered for enrollment, K4 students must be four years old prior to October 1. Full-day kindergarten students must be five years old prior to October 1. First grade students must be six years old prior to October 1 or have previous kindergarten experience. Grade placement for students in grades 1-12 is determined by previous academic performance and standardized test scores.
Step 2: Testing
Upon receipt of your application, you will receive instructions for online placement testing for students entering grades 1-12.
Step 3: Family Interview
Upon review of your completed application and placement test results, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
For any questions or clarifications, please call 732-985-0116, or email our Admissions Coordinator.
For further questions please contact our Admissions Coordinator Ella Mendalski at 732-985-0116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.