The Annual Fund

The Annual Fund is a vital component of the school’s finances as tuition revenue alone covers only 80% of our overall costs. The remaining 20% comes through our facility rentals and the Annual Fund.

The Annual Fund is needed to help fund everything we do, from academic excellence and fine arts, to other areas including facility improvements, safety, professional development, athletics and tuition assistance. Tuition assistance helps 30% of our families provide a Christian education for their children.

Annual contributions from TCS constituents are used to meet our school’s highest priorities in a given fiscal year. Your contributions help every TCS student by supplying the resources to support our academic programs, day-to-day campus operations, and extra-curricular activities.

The Annual Fund supports every aspect of our school’s mission and vision. Whenever we are able to go beyond the Annual Fund goal, we are able to address some of our program dreams in significant ways.

The Annual Fund grows through but is not limited to the following contributions:

  • One-time gifts
  • Monthly gifts
  • Faith Promises
  • Corporate matching gift programs
  • Planned giving

About Us