Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
“And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.” Colossians 3:23
Interested in being a part of PTF?
Room Parent Committee
Room parents facilitate communication between parents and the teacher as well as parents and the PTF. Room parents also support their teachers for special class celebrations and other needs that may arise.
Elementary Room Parent Coordinator (Grades K4-5): Tara Porcher, Coordinator
Middle School / High School Room Parent Coordinator: Karen Marino, Coordinator
Room Parents (Elementary, Middle & High School): If interested in being a room parent for your child’s class, please contact Tara or Karen
Contact: Tara Porcher at Elementary Room Parents
Contact: Karen Marino at MS_HS Room Parents
The Uniform Exchange is a service provided to our families by the PTF. Gently used uniform items are made available for sale at a discounted price. Revenue is used to support school programs, events and Senior Graduation scholarships. The Uniform Exchange is located in bldg. 6, Rm 60. 1st Tuesday of the month, 2:45pm-4:00pm.
Contact: Karen Gottshall at UniformExchange
Lunchroom Volunteer Committee
Welcome Committee Coordinator: Letty Contreras
- Assist new families in getting successfully acquainted with TCS.
- Reach out to new families via written notes and/or a phone call.
- Deliver “I’m a New Tiger” lawn signs to new families during summer months.
Contact: Letty Contreras at PTF
Events Coordinator: Sabrina Dinkle
- The individual who chairs this committee will be in charge of overseeing all the special events on the calendar.
- This person will seek out volunteers to run each of the events and coach/guide them.
- Running each event includes creating the sign-up for parents to donate needed refreshments, decorating if necessary, setting up, serving at the event and cleaning up.
- These events include: Preview Days, Pastor’s Breakfast, Parent-teacher Conferences, Grandparents Day, Law Enforcement Day, Teacher Appreciation, and PTF meetings.
Contact: Sabrina Dinkle at PTF Hospitality
Graduation Coordinator: Martine Amisial
Oversee the decorating and refreshments for the 8th & 12th grade graduations with the assistance of the 7th & 11th grade room parents.
Contact: Martine Amisial
Partners in Prayer
Prayer Facilitators: Tam Stuhl and Karen Gottshall
- Lead prayer weekly with parents and other members of the TCS community.
- Communicate regularly with administration and PTF team members.
- Facilitate school-wide parent communication throughout school year.
Contact: Tam Stuhl and Karen Gottshall at PTF Prayer