As the new school year begins, there will be lots of new things around the campus for students and staff to enjoy and make the learning experience at Timothy Christian School better than ever!
Exciting upgrades are being made throughout the campus! The TCS maintenance staff, along with the help of some student and parent volunteers, have been hard at work this summer!
Many projects are underway and will be ready for the first day of school on Wednesday, September 7.
Here are the top five projects on our “Summer To Do” List:
- Installing 35 new interactive touch screen panels to enhance our technology initiative (replacing our Smartboards and projectors)
- Renovating STEM classrooms
- Installing new water bottle filling stations
- Upgrading facilities (including painting, carpeting, tiling, patching potholes, replacing air conditioners, recoating roofs)
- Improving Elementary playground
This list is just a sampling of all that is happening this summer at TCS. We are so thankful for our maintenance workers and the volunteers who are making these projects successful!
If you are interested in volunteering to help this summer, please contact Dr. Smock at firstname.lastname@example.org