The TCS Summer staff is fully committed to the health and safety of your child both physically and emotionally during their time with us. We employ a registered nurse to be on camp at all times throughout the summer. This person manages all camper health forms and allergy concerns, relaying necessary information to other staff members and monitoring campers closely throughout each day. Our camp nurse is not tied to a specific schedule during the camp day to ensure availability to handle any situation that may arise in a timely manner.
- June 26 – August 11
- No camp on July 3 and July 4 (Independence day observed)
- 8:30am – 3:30pm (Full day camp)
- Additional fee required for half day campers who want to attend field trips.
Must be received before the first day of camp
- Campers should bring a snack, lunch and a reusable water bottle to camp
- We are a nut-free environment, so please plan accordingly
- Pizza is provided to all full day campers on Fridays
- There will be weekly swimming at the Rivercrest Cabana Club
- Campers should arrive in swim suits and bring a towel and change of clothes
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 and 10% deposit is required at the time of registration. We offer flexible payment plans for your convenience.
- A $25 fee will be assessed on all late or returned payments
- It is highly recommended that you enroll for all required weeks at the time of registration (first come, first served basis)
- No refunds after June 1st. There are no refunds of paid camp weeks/days for vacations or sickness.
2008 Ethel Rd Piscataway, NJ 08854. Drop off at building #4 at the rear of campus.
Please make sure all required forms have been returned before camp starts.
What to bring:
- Lunch and Snacks
- Water bottle
- Swim day: Change of clothes/shoes/towel/plastic bag.
What not to bring:
- Cell phones and other electronics
- Pocket knives or other tools
- Small toys that are easily lost
Adventurers Daily Program
Adventure Week 1 6/26: Crystal Springs Waterpark
Adventure Week 2 7/3: Cabana Club Pool
Adventure Week 3 7/10: Treetop Adventure Ropes Course
Adventure Week 4 7/17: Cabana Club Pool
Adventure Week 5 7/24: Great Adventure
Adventure Week 6 7/31: Cabana Club Pool
Adventure Week 7 8/7: NJ Sea Grant Consortium
*Field trip schedule is subject to change.