The TCS Summer staff is fully committed to the health and safety of your child both physically and emotionally during their time with us. We employ a registered nurse to be on camp at all times throughout the summer. This person manages all camper health forms and allergy concerns, relaying necessary information to other staff members and monitoring campers closely throughout each day. Our camp nurse is not tied to a specific schedule during the camp day to ensure availability to handle any situation that may arise in a timely manner.
- June 26 – August 18
- There is no camp on July 3 and July 4 (Independence day observed).
- 8:30am – 3:00pm (Full day camp) and 8:30am – 12pm (half day camp).
- Additional fee required for half day campers who want to attend field trips
Extended Care is available:
7:00am – 8:00am and 3:15pm -5:45pm (paid for in advance)
Must be received before the first day of camp
- Campers should bring a snack, lunch and a reusable water bottle to camp
- We are a nut-free environment, so please plan accordingly
- Pizza is provided to all full day campers on Fridays
There will be weekly swimming at the Rivercrest Cabana Club. Campers should arrive in swim suits and bring a towel and change of clothes
*Extended Care is $5.00 for each hour.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 and 10% deposit is required at the time of registration. We offer flexible payment plans for your convenience
- A $25 fee will be assessed on all late or returned payments
- It is highly recommended that you enroll for all required weeks at the time of registration (first come, first served basis)
- No refunds after June 1st. There are no refunds of paid camp weeks/days for vacations or sickness
2008 Ethel Rd Piscataway, NJ 08854. Drop off is at building #7 at the rear of campus.
Please make sure all required forms have been returned before camp starts
What to bring:
- Lunch and Snacks
- Water bottle
- Swim day: Change of clothes/shoes/towel/plastic bag.
What not to bring:
- Cell phones and other electronics
- Pocket knives or other tools
- Small toys that are easily lost
Little Explorers Daily Program
- Extended Care 7:00 am – 8:00 am
- 8:00 am check in Journal Activity (composition notebooks)
- 8:30 am Free Play
- 9:30 am Snack time
- 10:00 am Activity 1 Arts and Crafts /Group A goes to PE
- 10:45 am Group B goes to PE/ Activity 1 Arts and Crafts
- 11:00 am Activity 2 Stem
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm Story Time
- 1:00 pm Free Play
- 2:00 pm Activity 3
- 2:30 pm Activity 4 (Bonus)
- 3:00 pm Dismissal
- Extended Care 3:15pm – 5:45pm
Weekly Themes/Field Trips*
- Week 1 6/26: Monkey Week (Turtleback Zoo)
- Week 2 7/3: Sloth Week (Oasis Farm)
- Week 3 7/10: Frog Week (Sandy Hook Littoral Society)
- Week 4 7/17: Snake Week (Rizzo’s Wildlife Discovery)
- Week 5 7/24: Butterfly Week (The Watershed Institute)
- Week 6 7/31: Lizard Week (Camden Adventure Aquarium)
- Week 7 8/7: Tiger Week (Monmouth Museum)
- Week 8 8/14: Parrot Week (Liberty Science Center)
*Field trip schedule is subject to change.