Timothy Christian School offers an excellent Christ-centered education. Our students are challenged academically by providing a rigorous academic program aimed to increase knowledge and develop a world-view based on God’s word. We strive to meet the learning needs of all of our students through a rich curriculum and diverse teaching techniques.
We are pleased that you are considering Timothy Christian School as an educational choice for your child. Please use the information below to proceed with the application process.
How to Apply
- To begin the Online Application process: Create an Account.
- Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able track online your admissions status at the school by logging into your account. There you will be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives the supplemental documents.
- A non-refundable fee of $95 must be submitted with each Domestic application and a non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each International application.
When to Apply
Timothy Christian School encourages families to begin the application process as soon as possible. The application must be completed before admission will be considered.
You will need these items in order to complete the application:
- Application fee of $95.00 (non-refundable)
- Current grades
- Grades from the last two years
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Pastor Recommendation Form
- Character Reference Form (6-12 grades only)
- Immunization record signed by physician
- Original birth certificate brought to Admissions Office to obtain a copy
- Elementary Physical Form
- Secondary Physical Form
- Dental Form
To be considered for enrollment, K4 students must be four years old prior to October 1. Full-day kindergarten students must be five years old prior to October 1. First grade students must be six years old prior to October 1 or have previous kindergarten experience. Grade placement for students in grades 1-12 is determined by previous academic performance and standardized test scores.
Upon review of your school transcripts, you will be contacted to schedule testing.
Upon review of your completed application, you will be contacted to schedule an interview.
For any questions or clarifications, please call 732-985-0300, ext.110 or email our Admissions Coordinator.