TIP (Timothy International Program) 參與
Timothy Christian School offers an excellent international program welcoming students from many different countries. The international student shares the classroom experience together with American students to achieve their highest potential.
Timothy International Program (TIP) provides many benefits for the international student (grades 6-12). Students will have opportunities to:
- Learn in a rigorous academic environment
- Reside with an American Christian host family during the school year
- Attend social, cultural, and school-related gatherings
- Participate in highly-competitive, school-sponsored athletic teams
- Become immersed in an English-speaking environment
- Develop friendship and build life-long relationships with classmates and teachers
- Prepare for entry into a top American college or university
Requirement for Admissions
- Application fee of $100.00 (non-refundable)
- Online Application must be completed
- Official school transcript
- SSAT, TOEFL test result
- Birth certificate, passport and a recent bank statement
- 2 letters of recommendation in English
- Immunization records in English
- Grade 6-12 Physical form completed by doctor
- Dental exam form completed by dentist
- Print and review this list of required immunizations
- Uniforms (Flynn O’Hara is the official uniform distributor for TCS)
- Please be sure to choose the International Application from the drop down menu once you create an account. If you are unable to apply online, you may click HERE to download the application.
- Upon review, students will be contacted to schedule an interview via SKYPE.
To request more information, please contact the TIP Coordinator: Mrs. Brenda Avila or call 732-985-0300, ext. 612
Current International Students, please click here for Flywire by Peer Transfer to make payments.
Tuition rates can be found here.
To read this page in Chinese click here.
Learn more about our Winter Camp here.