參與 TIP (Timothy International Program)
Timothy Christian School offers an excellent international program welcoming students from many different countries. The international student shares the classroom experience together with American students to achieve their highest potential.
Timothy International Program (TIP) provides many benefits for the international student (grades 6-12). Students will have opportunities to:
- Learn in a rigorous academic environment
- Reside with an American Christian host family during the school year
- Attend social, cultural, and school-related gatherings
- Participate in highly-competitive, school-sponsored athletic teams
- Become immersed in an English-speaking environment
- Develop friendship and build life-long relationships with classmates and teachers
- Prepare for entry into a top American college or university
Requirement for Admission:
- Application fee of $100.00 (non-refundable)
- Official school transcript
- Birth certificate, passport and a recent bank statement
- 2 letters of recommendation in English
- Immunization records in English
- SSAT, TOEFL test result
- Online Application must be completed
Click HERE to apply. Please be sure to choose the International Application from the drop down menu once you create an account.
Upon review, student will be contacted to schedule an interview via SKYPE.
To request more information, please contact the TIP Coordinator: Mrs. Helen Yue or call 732-985-0300, ext. 611
Current International Students, please click here for Flywire by Peer Transfer to make payments.